Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tutus and Lucky Charms

So, who'd of thunk that such an unlikely combination would be the highlight of my day?

Today was Pajama Day at Emersyn's daycare. Now, I know first hand from speaking to Kathy (Emersyn's 2nd mommy) that her idea of pajamas consists of fleece footie pajamas. Rightfully so on a day as bone-chilling and snowy as today is! However, I couldn't resist sending my cutie to daycare in her red snowflake tutu pajamas.

See?


How could you resist something so cute? Okay, so the tutu probably lasted about 10 seconds after I dropped her off, but it left me all warm and fuzzy feeling at work today thinking of her in her red tutu jammies.

See?


Supper tonight was kind of a bust. Maybe it had something to do with the Goldfish crackers she insisted on filling up with on our drive home? At any rate, she decided that Lucky Charms were a choice item for tonight's dinner. THEE choice item after her peas, peaches, and healthy food weren't being had. I know I know, they're chock full of sugar, but I promise it is a rarity in this house! But look! They also are just *full* of calcium and Vitamin D.

See?


She got to try her first Lucky Charm tonight, and as you might guess, she LOVED them! She asked for more.

See? (This is baby sign language for "more")


My little tutu-wearing, Lucky Charm eating cutie is snug in her bed this cold blustery night. I just checked and the weather forecast is now calling for 16 inches of snow by midnight tomorrow! Looks like our first blizzard of the season is on its way! Now, if I didn't have this paper to be writing, I'd find something much more enjoyable to spend my snowy night doing. Sigh.

Next time you feel like eating Lucky Charms, try eating them while wearing a tutu. Guarantee, it will bring a smile to your face. Or, the neighbor watching you from across the street. You know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day!