Happy New Year!
So that was meant as a bit of a joke. It was shocking to me when I noticed the date of my last post...pretty much 3 months ago.
Pathetic. Time for an update!
I'm moving into my final months of grad school!!
YIIIIPEEEEEEEEEE! I'm only working supplemental this spring, and have clinicals 3 days/week (or more). I'm trying to putz through this blasted Stats class I put off the past 4 years....it may very well be the end of my career. I always knew I hated stats, and this class has pretty much multiplied that x1,000. Plus my teacher is crazy...though I think anyone who majors in stats is likely crazy!
I'm training for a half marathon. I'm going into week 4 of the training program, and still alive. That counts for something I think, but the long(er) runs are only just beginning. Keep in mind folks, I am NOT a runner. In fact I'm pretty sure some of you might be laughing right now...that is okay! I often laugh, too! But it makes me feel good and healthy and as a side bonus, I'm shedding some excess poundage. I can't call it "baby weight" anymore because I've reached my pre-baby weight, BUT---this is "grad school" weight long overdue. I gained 20 pounds in grad school before I even GOT pregnant with the twins!
UGH!!
And most of all.....I'm chasing after kids! Seriously---this 2 year old twin thing is
tricky! I used to judge mothers who put their kiddos on leashes. Pretty sure that will be me this summer----safety first. And these boys are QUICK! Emersyn is getting excited for her 5th birthday around the corner. She's awesome and smiley and just such a fun little person! The world through her eyes is full of sparkles and rainbows. Wouldn't that be nice if we all saw it that way?
They are so full of love and snuggles and hugs and kisses. I am so very blessed by my 3 babes!
 |
| The only way I can get a photo of all 3, is to not have it staged |
| ! |
 |
| Feb 2012 - where did my babies go?! |
 |
| My pretty girl on Valentine's Day! |
 |
| Kellan tried his first margarita! (And before you call CPS, look closely at the pic...) |
|
 |
| Popcorn night! |
 |
| And then they got "big boy haircuts" and look like they're 5 :( So cute though! |
|
 |
| Just love this silly duo! GO TWINS! (PS--Joe Mauer's wife is having twins. How cool is that?) |
 |
| Fun Saturday morning project (3/23/13) |
 |
| Story of my life! |
|
|
|
 |
| We are ready for SUN! |
|
|
|
|
So the kids are doing awesome, I'm proud of that and sad that they're growing up
WAY TOO FAST!
Travis has some job news!! He will be starting soon in a new role, we are so excited that after 15 months of unemployment, he can see a light at the end of the tunnel! The clincher is, he will be working overnight hours 5p-5a. Yes, daycare has taken on a whole new level of trickery here. I haven't sat down to figure out the logistics because it scares me.
And I like to be happy....
 |
| I'm back to wondering if I need to chop again....???? |
|
So, there ya have it. That's my update! I obviously really stink at blogging regularly, so until I get this diploma in hand, I may be a hit and run blogger. I hate that, but it is what it is....I have this DNP project staring me back in the face, so the more evil choice wins at the end of the day.
Hope you're all doing great!
Mwah!
Glad to see you back to blogging! I can't believe how big your boys are- they are like real little people now!
ReplyDelete