![]() | ||
| Linking up with my girl Syndal for a little test-procrastination fun! |
This weekend I had big plans of getting the house clean. I call it "clean clean" (opposed to what...dirty clean?) My suitcase is still in my room, fully packed, from my Chicago trip last weekend. (Yes, momma had a girls trip!)
![]() | |
| I met up with 14 other twin mommies who I have been connecting with online since 2010. | We had a blast! |
Update on the suitcase: still packed. Who wants to go on vacay?
This weekend I enjoyed 70 degree weather. In Minnesota? In November? It's true! The kids burned some steam at our little local zoo. Kellan had fun saying "woof woof!" to the pony. He was quickly corrected by sister dearest.
| The jackets were shed mighty quickly! |
And today, Tuesday, I'm home with what I think is some "crud" I picked up from my pint-sized patients at clinical. I'm using the "opportunity" to get my Peds test done...and apparently procrastinate by blogging.
Go and join Syndal for the link-up! I'm hoping to read some new blogs and get back at it real soon!









Its good to see you back! Best of luck these last several months with finishing school!!
ReplyDelete