Whaaaaaaaa??
This is an improvement over Christmas, when I had a few cards printed and never mailed. The letter was put online, and that was it.
I did an impromptu photo shoot in our living room last weekend with the kids. I am by no means an expert photographer, but was pleased with our pics and am excited to share!
These 3 lovebugs mean the WORLD to me.
In other news:
1. The twins were 8 months old on February 6th. Unbelievable.
Kellan is about 16 lbs and still short. He is able to wear size 3-6 month still, but I have been putting him in 6-9's because having different size clothes in the room is getting impossible! Maddox is about 18 lbs and he is tall. He is going into size 9-12 month clothing! They both wear size 3 diapers. They eat baby food once each day (in the evenings) but eat almost 2 jars each! Otherwise they are still getting 100% breast milk.
Maddox is able to scoot himself to where he wants to go. That baby boy is in to EVERYTHING!! I'm in trouble! He is such a happy, content, smiley boy, and his laugh is contagious! He has his 2 bottom teeth and also now his 2 top teeth!
Kellan is content just sitting wherever you put him. He is following his big sister's footsteps with not much interest in trying to crawl yet (Emersyn skipped crawling, and went straight to walking - at nearly 18 months!) He is such a cuddly little guy - I can't get enough of his cuddles! He is so happy and content and is a little chatterbox. He just broke his very first tooth through today - at 8.5 months - again, just like his big sister!!
2. School is going to be the end of me. Okay no more on that one. I want to be done!!
3. I am losing the baby weight. Finally. I have lost 14 lbs since starting MonaVie on January 4th. What's MonaVie? An amazing product that I highly recommend you seek out. Comment me if you want more information! This has been the easiest, healthiest 14 lbs I have ever lost - and the good news is, my milk supply has not suffered as a result! BOOM!
4. Emersyn is going to be FOUR years old in less than 2 months I'm not sure how this happened. I need to plan her party. She wants either Princess or Pinkalicious theme. She is such a sweet girl - I am so proud of her!
Happy Belated Love Day, my friends!













EIGHT MONTHS !~! Are you sure ?~! Please do a recount and tell me it's only been four or five months... Seriously. You're Sure, eh... ok then.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Miss Emersyn, another milestone reached. Next week she'll be off to finishing school and the boys will be honor roll students.
Oh my! Cutest pictures ever!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg those pictures are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteAnd I would love love love to hear more about Monavie!
Oh my are they gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the concept of the kisses on the boys, SO sweet. Love all the pics. I'd love to hear more about MonaVie! Miss you friend!
ReplyDelete