Monday, January 25, 2010

Isn't she "lubly"?

Well, it's back to the grind. School started last week...so much for my hope that they'd "go easy" on us the first week back! The 3 week break was amazing and a nice brush with reality. Now, back to this temporary reality for awhile. I'm taking 4 classes this semester. Each class seems to get more and more involved. I have no choice but to say I'm ready for it!


So because of that, I'm going to apologize in advance for this short, somewhat non-elaborate update. I will, instead, share some of Emersyn's photos we had done on Sunday. No, 21-month old pictures are not necessarily a priority on anyone's list. However, I ordered her a Valentine's dress and fell in love! That was the inspiration behind scheduling an extra photo session, and I am pleased as a peacock with some of the shots we got yesterday. I had ordered her matching cheetah-print shoes, but they seem to be lost in the big world somewhere. I canceled the order, and we settled for black shoes instead. Boo. Oh, the trials and tribulations of raising a princess! I also had a dress made to please Travis' football craving. His team, the Seattle Seahawks, was absolutely pathetic this year. Despite that, he's a loyal fan and has always wanted to get Emersyn a Seahawks outfit, but it never really came to fruition. The girl who made the Valentine's dress also made this little Seahawks football dress and it is so cute! You can't really see the football applique on the dress, just know that it does exist....to give it that pigskin edge. Complete with a little green bow to "girl" it up a bit! The big hair bows were sent as a courtesy gift with my order. I'm not a huge fan of huge bows, but these weren't overly huge so they made the photo cut. I also had a smaller clip made. I should attempt to put that much attention into getting myself ready on any given day. Ha!

So without further adieu, here they are...












Pretty sure I do a great job at looking like a freak for each and every picture, good thing Emersyn makes up for my lack of photogenicity!



And now for her "boyish" look. She is so far from tomboy, which makes these pictures even more cute and giggle-worthy!








In other news, this morning as I dropped Emersyn off at daycare, I said "Bye bye honey, I love you!" She waved back and said "I lub you". Awwwwwwwwww. She melts me! I lub her!

Here's to a "lubly" week to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos Amber! I can see why you couldn't resist 21 month pix!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!