Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fun Fact Friday!

More on that in a bit. Just wanted to share a few pics of what we have been up to with this b-e-a-utiful Minnesota weather!

This one was taken Monday


These were from today. Emersyn wanted to take her flowers outside to play with while I was watering my own flowers. I wish mine looked as good as hers!


She quickly decided it was time to take her baby for a morning stroll. The flowers were thrown to the wayside. They landed perfectly and looked like they were posed that way!



And back to the water table for the afternoon! I really need to dig out her swimming pool and get that set up.


We are looking forward to the holiday weekend ahead! It'll be a nice break before going up to Minneapolis next Thursday, Friday, & Saturday for classes!

So today as I was outside reading for class, as Emersyn was napping, I realized just how much useless and ridiculous information I stumble upon. Not just when I actually choose to read assignments, but at work or just life in general. So I have decided that I'm going to share a useless and totally worthless bit of knowledge each Friday. It may be related to something I'm studying, may be related to something I hear about, or may be something I hear on the streets. One thing certain is that it will always be a completely useless fact that you'll never need to know. And that is what makes it great!

The first Fun Fact Friday will fall into the category of "completely useless", but in some ways, amusing.

Are you ready?

Drum roll, please!..............

Adolf Hitler was vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.

Serves him right I think!

Happy Memorial Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMG HILARIOUS!!!!! I need to add your blog to my sidebar. Too bad I don't know how! This is greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out how to add to the sidebars, let me know! I'm an HTML LOSER--if I can overcome that, I'd love to add SheShe toO!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day!